Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Improve the performance of your people by helping them understand themselves and others.
- Used by 89 of Fortune 100 companies to maximizing individual and team effectiveness from entry to executive levels.
- Selected by the nation’s top colleges and universities and by institutions worldwide as the foundation tool for student and alumni career development.
- Backed by more than fifty years of scientific research and ongoing global development.
Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation®
Help individuals, leaders and teams to build effective and successful working relationships.
- Initial psychological research that the FIRO-B® is based on was conducted for the United States Naval Research Labs.
- FIRO-B® is an acronym for Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior.
- CPP has been the exclusive publisher of the FIRO-B® for over 30 years.
Strong Interest Inventory®
Empower career search and lifelong fulfillment with the most trusted career planning tool.
- 2.1 million people walked away from their jobs in a single month in 2012, the most since the start of the great recession. –U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Top reasons for career disengagement: feeling unsatisfied, frustrated and unfulfilled
California Psychological Inventory®
Explore the deep and complex insights of individuals for talent selection and leaders’ development.
- Complements your leadership development, performance improvement, succession planning, and selection programs.
- Has exceptional reliability and validity with a normative sample of 6,000 individuals.
- Provides tools for either one-on-one or group coaching (CPI 260®)
Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Harness conflict management strategies and help your people work together more effectively.
- Has rock-solid reliability and validity, with built-in control for social desirability.
- Demonstrates that different behaviors are neither good nor bad but simply different ways of dealing with conflict.
- Can be used with the MBTI® assessment for deeper insights into personality and conflict management.