Helping people discover rich and fulfilling careers
How It Helps
The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including the following:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection
Strong Brand Portfolio
A comprehensive portfolio of manuals, guides, reports, and other products and services is available, including the following:
- iStartStrong®Report—puts self-discovery into the hands of anyone seeking career direction. Utilizing two of the four Strong Interest Inventory® scales, the iStartStrong™ Report serves as the admission pass to the world of career exploration.
- SuperStrong™ — An interactive career and interest assessment platform based on the world’s leading career assessment tool, the Strong Interest Inventory®
The Strong instrument is what we call ‘Restricted’, and you need to be trained and certified to access and administer it. This ensures that the instrument is used for the purpose for which it was designed and that it is being used and interpreted correctly.
We offer the Strong Interest Inventory® Certification Program that will qualify you in the professional and ethical administration of the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, and upon successful completion of the program you will become certified to purchase and use both the instrument and its reports.