- This Site is the official CPP Asia Pacific Singapore website. It is owned, operated and maintained by CPPAP S including website’s content.
- No part of the contents on this website may be distributed, framed, hyperlinked, sold, modified, stored, or transmitted in any means without the prior written permission of CPPAP S.
- Furthermore, you may not:(a) send unsolicited commercial emails to the email addresses provided on the Site;
(b) delete or modify any of the Site Content on the Site;
(c) use any device or software that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site;
(d) use any process to compile information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
(e) copy, distribute, display on your own website, or otherwise reproduce any of the Sample Reports or other copyrighted materials provided on the Site; or
(f) use CPPAP S trademarks in the domain name or URL of any website you own or operate.
- Users of this website may print, view and save an e-copy for personal, non-commercial purposes provided you do not modify the original website content and retain the copyright notice.
- CPPAP S has made substantial effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, CPPAP S gives no warranty, and shall in no event be liable, for any consequences arising from the use of any contents on this website. Users shall be responsible for use for such unforeseen liabilities.
Links To This Site From Other Websites
- Under no circumstances shall CPPAP S be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
- CPPAP S reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- CPPAP S reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.
Links From This Site To Other Websites
- Your use of any such third party website is at your own risk. CPPAP S is not responsible for the content of any the websites to which it links, or for any loss or damage that you may incur from dealing with any third party found through the Site. Any reference to a Sample Report hosted on the Site must be done by linking to the appropriate URL on the Site. You may not embed the Sample Reports hosted on the Site on another webpage.
- CPP Asia Pacific Singapore, known as ‘CPPAP S’ collect personal data from you when you register as a member or a course participant, use any services or purchase any materials or products offered by CPPAP S, or enter into any contract with CPPAP S. We use this data to provide services to you and to our customers, and for administrative purposes relating to the legitimate interests of CPPAP S.
- CPPAP S will take the necessary steps to ensure that our practices conform to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
- This policy applies to CPPAP S and its associated/affiliated businesses, and outlines our obligations and practices in the handling of the Personal Data we collect and hold about our customers, prospects, vendors, suppliers, partners, and all others who come into contact with us and our related companies, across all touch points of our business operations, including those seeking employment with us.
Purpose of Collection
- Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers, suppliers etc. for purposes relating to the products and services we offer or require, or in assessing your suitability for employment with us. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to your enquiries regarding training courses, and any other services we offer
- Receiving feedback
- Processing requests, orders and administering accounts
- Providing customer support including account servicing (training confirmation, reminders, postponements, cancellations etc.)
- Communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
- Offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from, including products and services offered by our selected partners
- Course & product updates and upgrades
- Research and surveys
- Meeting regulatory and legal obligations
- Applications for employment
- Offering or supplying you with our materials, products and services
- Entering into contracts with you
- We may for these purposes, contact you via mail (including electronic mail), telephone, SMS or other communication (text or image) applications for mobile devices, and facsimile.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales and marketing promotional information via a specific mode or all modes of communications (e.g., mail, email, telephone calls), you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, as required by law, via the unsubscribe link provided in the email communications or you can always do so by contacting us as set out in the Contact Us section below. We will require up to 4 weeks, upon receipt of your request, for the change to take effect.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withhold and/or withdraw your consent, you may wish to know that should we not have the appropriate consent to contact you, we might not be able to accord you the full extent of the personalized and comprehensive customer experience we had designed to serve you – e.g., invitation to CPP AP S events, special privileges and offers, among others
- CPPAP S may record our training sessions and promotional events by means of audio, visual or other recordings, and by your attendance at such training sessions or promotional events you shall be deemed to have agreed to the disclosure of your person at such training sessions or promotional events to third parties.
- Participants and Purchasers shall not make any video, visual, photographic, audio, or other recording of any certification program/workshop session or part thereof without the written consent of CPPAP S. All such recordings made without the written consent of CPPAP S shall be deemed to be the property of CPPAP S.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- A cookie is a small text file that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and that sends back information each time the visitor makes a request from the website. A cookie contains a unique identification number that identifies the visitor’s browser, but not necessarily the visitor. Cookies can be accepted, rejected, or identified by configuring a browser’s preferences or settings. Pixel tags or clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded invisibly on a webpage and are used to track a visitor’s movements on a website. We use the information gathered by clear gifs to help us better manage content on the Site. Cookies and pixel tags are used to help recognize a returning visitor, and to help customize the visitor’s online experience. Unless a visitor specifically informs us of his/her identity (e.g., by registering with us), we will not know who the individual visitor is.
- to collect Session Data and other session information;
- to process orders and to store order and shopping cart information;
- to store and hash usernames and passwords so that users do not have to re-enter this information each time they log in; and
- to collect analytics relating to visitors’ use of the Site.
Changes to This Policy